When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- Any recent pathology tests you have had completed (if relevant)
What to expect at your appointment
Please note that payment is due at the time of consultation. We will happily lodge your claim to Medicare at the time of consultation.