Natasha Jivan has over a decade of dedicated experience in mental health working as both a registered nurse and registered psychologist. During this time, Natasha has completed a Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Science with a major in Psychology with Honors, and a Masters in Clinical Psychology. Natasha is trained in a wide variety of psychological interventions and treats a variety of psychological conditions, however she specialises in the treatment of eating disorders and obesity.
Natasha considers the unique circumstances of each client and is driven to provide connection, support and appropriate psychological assessment and interventions.
Natasha’s roles and qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) (Honours)
- Masters of Clinical Psychology
- Associate Member of The Australian Clinical Psychology Association.
- Full registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Full registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health
- Full registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPR)
Natasha is passionate about psychological therapy and is trained in a variety of interventions including:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) | Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) | Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)